Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

MF5950 after removing paper jam new print is distorted

My mf5950 had a paper jam at the output area so I try to gently pull the paper out, but as I was pulling I heard paper ripping so I opened up the back cover and tried to remove the jam from there. I was able to pull out the jam but it took a piece of the paper with it and when I look into the opening from the back, I can see a piece of paper stuck on the roller that's on top of the red roller. Tried to get that piece of paper out with a paperclip but it seems like that piece of paper is stuck on the roller. I can still print but it leaves a blank streak on the right side (pictured). Please advise possible solution. Thanks in advance!!

IMG_7015.jpg

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: MF5950 after removing paper jam new print is distorted

Hi johnnylic   

Click HERE for instructions to remove jams from your unit.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI                  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.