cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imagerunner Advance C5030 paper sizes

RadViper
Apprentice
So I work at a very large company and I'm not *technically* in the IT department. But I'm the most printer savvy person on the floor and I'm trying to solve an annoying issue we have.
We have this standalone program that prints information for us. The first sheet of this "report" wants to print on legal size paper. We don't have legal size paper. So every time we print these reports, it jams the printer until someone selects an alternate paper size. There are only 12 or so of us who print these reports on a floor of 200+. So what happens is these people print the report and then don't get up immediately and go to the printer to un-jam it. The others get there and try to cram more paper in or otherwise fumble their way through trying to un-jam it themselves. They don't know to just select a paper tray.

So my question is this: can I set the printer to force legal size to print on letter size, or even 11x17? Modifying the program settings is out of the question. This would likely have to be some setting on the printer screen itself to solve my problem.
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements