cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF743CDW Printer

OAU1
Apprentice

I have the worst experience with the above printer. After the original ink that came with the printer, I purchased a replacement ink and since then I have been having black lines on the paper when I print. I have called Canon for the past 6 months (even with a care package that I purchased), I couldn't reach anyone for help. I can't send any document(s) to my clients.till today.

Can I get a refund of my care package that expires in 2025 back?

Canon service and this Canon printer are the worst yet; I did not have this experience when I was using HP printer. I will never recommend any canon product to my employers or clients because of the lack of service capability.

I may return back to HP and thanks to Canon for your inability to service your clients

Isaac

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello OAU1,

If you are having problems with toner streaks on the paper after replacing a toner cartridge, you can try cleaning the ITB or the fixing assembly by using the steps in the link provided HERE for the ITB and HERE for the fixing assembly.

To call in for support, the printer would need to registered to a My Canon account. If you have yet to setup your My Canon account, you can use the link provided HERE. If you have registered and you are unable to call in, you can contact our sales department at 1-800-385-2155 for any account or care pack issues.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for the information; unfortunately, I've already done all the suggested ideas with no change. I've called the sales department several times with no accessebility. 

It's ashame even with a carepack, which I paid additional amount for, I can't still get help.

I decided to go nback to HP printer and I am happy with it.

I will try and sell/donate the ImageClass printer whose ink is more costly than the printer itself.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements