cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF654Cdw How to adjust 5x7 invitation size

cindyrique87
Apprentice

I have an ImageClass MF654Cdw printer, I need to print invitations in 5x7 size, which is usually the size that is most requested.
I have a 64-bit Windows 11 operating system but I have tried many ways and I have not been able to get it to give me the option to print in that specific size.

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Not sure which paper source you are printing from, drawer or multi-purpose feeder.  Please see this section of the user guide that covers setting / registering custom paper sizes.

https://oip.manual.canon/USRMA-6621-zz-SSM-650-enUS/contents/devu-basicope-papers_pset-psize_ptype.h...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

cindyrique87
Apprentice

Could someone give me a customer service number where I can speak to someone in Spanish please?

Hi there!

At this time, Canon USA is not equipped to offer technical support in languages other than English. If writing in English is easier for you, I recommend asking for specific help here on the Canon Community, so other users and our Product Experts can help. 

I have to print some invitations in 5x7 size, I use Windows 11 64 and no matter how much I have searched I cannot get that size option when I want to print.

imageclass mf654cdw

Announcements