cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF 4400 not printing after data transfer

pamelaeck
Apprentice

I own an old but reliable ImageClass MF 4400 series laser printer. I changed the ink cartridge today with no issues and printed a few documents.
This afternoon I went to print another document (1 page), the status says data transfering but it goes no farther and nothing prints. I went through all of the troubleshooting steps: turned everything off/on; downloaded and re-installed current driver (which was already installed), deleted the printer from the list then added it again. Checked all of the cable connections even though the data was transferred.  Re-booted the MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.6.9.

To no avail.  
I hope someone has a solution, thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, pamelaeck!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the imageCLASS MF4400 series.  The model number should appear at the lower left corner of the printer's control panel. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

pamelaeck
Apprentice

Danny,
Thank you for replying. I already conducted an extensive time-consuming search in the Knowledge base and reviewed my support options. This model is no longer supported by Canon.

Since I am pretty desperate to have a working printer, I decided not to try to fix this one and bought a Brothers laser. We have 2 of those in our other office and they work great.

This ImageClass worked great for years but since its no longer supported, this was my better option.
Regards,
Pamela

Announcements