cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR3245 is no longer able to scan to shared folders on "one" of our servers.

bcook
Apprentice

Our IR3245 is no longer able to scan to shared folders on one of our servers.  Error 751 is being logged.  The device used to work fine.  Before it started failing consistently, it began to fail periodically.  As time progressed, we began to have issues with additional scan locations (we had approximately 8 scan locations). It finally decided to stop scanning for all.  We called in a service tech but was also unable to resolve the issue.
Our IR4051 is able to scan to the network locations using the same credentials.  I have compared the network settings on the two machines and they are the same except for the IP address and name.  I have verified the IP, DNS, WINS and SMB configuration.
From the IR3245, we are able to scan to shared folders on another server, we just can't scan to the correct server.
I welcome any suggestions!

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, bcook! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Announcements