cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF760 Spools but doesn't print

ActionPinatas
Apprentice

I recently replaced the head on my out of warranty IPF760. Followed the procedure on the front panel as I have done in the past with my other IPF's. This time the printer did not go through the process of replenishing the inks as it normally does. I powered down then back up in service mode and successfully printed the head adjustment page. Powered down then back up in normal mode. This time it started replenishing inks but then gave an error 2F30. Now every time I power up it goes through that same procedure always resulting in error 2F30.

If I power up in service mode it behaves normally, test prints in service mode from the front panel are fine and test prints through the utility software are fine. However when I try to send a print job to the printer (still in service mode), it spools, then immediatly disappears from the que window on the pc, the printer never prints, never see the flashing data light. I do see the flashing data light when I initiate a test print from the Canon utility software but I suspect that is internally generated data.

I have updated the printer firmware after the problems began.

Windows 7 Dell laptop

The only thing I have recently done with the laptop is install a Canon TR4500 series.

Thinking that may have corrupted something I have uninstalled all print drivers and reinstalled from the original cd.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

ActionPinatas
Apprentice

I made a mistake in the above post.

Powered down then back up in normal mode. This time it started replenishing inks but then gave an error 2F30. Now every time I power up it goes through that same procedure always resulting in error 2F30.

The error it is giving is actually 2F13, always after attempting to replenish inks after power up.

Thanks

Hello.

For assistance with this error, we would have to advise that you contact our support group over the phone by calling 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements