cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have image class d1120 printer and getting E 000 error? what should i do to resolve it.

syed
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Syed!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other error messages or details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, 

I am using windown 7. This is the only error when I send a print command to printer. Even with scanning, same error. I cant print out the test page as well. This is the first time it happened. Its fairly new printer and I hardly used it so far. Please give me some suggestions. I will appreciate it. 

Hi syed.

Please turn OFF the main power switch, wait for more than 10 seconds, then turn it ON again. If the message persists, unplug the machine from the wall for ten minutes.  When it's time to plug the machine back in, please plug the machine into an outlet on an opposite wall, and then make a copy. 

If the error persists, I recommend that you contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements