cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MB2320 won't print pictures in color

sbazzell
Apprentice

We've recently installed a Canon MB2320 printer.  We use it for all of our printing needs including creating pamphlets.  Typically the pamphlets are created in Powerpoint and will include colored text and .jpg and .bmp image files.  When printing, the colored text and items (blocks or designs) will print just fine but all the images fail to print.  I've attempted to just print a photo file, a Powerpoint page with a .jpg and .bmp side by side on the page (to see if the file type made any difference) and also a Word document with a .jpg inserted.  In every instance the printer behaves normally (spits out a print without any errors) but all of the picture data seems to be ignored.  I can, however, print those very same files in greyscale and the pictures print but obviously not in color.  All 'print previews' show in color or greyscale depending on what I choose.  I've sent the same files from three different computers (all networked).

As far as I can tell, I've gone over every setting I can think of and it all seems to be in order.  The ink levels for the color are lower than the black but aren't giving me any warnings yet.  Any help on this is greatly appreciated

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

I ended up having to install drivers on each networked computer. Thank you for your response.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I ended up having to install drivers on each networked computer. Thank you for your response.
Announcements