cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IR Advance paper tray empty/ load paper message

jesslove
Apprentice

Hi all, 

I am trying to print from two seperate computers (macbook and mac desktop) and the copier consistently comes up 'load paper tray'. This happens for both A4 and multi purpose tray. There is paper and no jam in the all the trays and they have been cleaned and reloaded multipple times. 

The copy and print function on the copier works. I tried with A4 paper and had no issue. 

When I send a doc to print the machine whirs a few times but still comes up with the message. The printer icon on both computers alerts, saying paper tray is empty. 

The multi purpose tray recognises when I load paper into as a screen comes up asking me to set the size and then paper thickness, which I do, however it still has the load paper message. No matter how many times I refill. 

Can anyone help me out?

Jess 

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Hi Jesslove,

Thank you for posting in the Canon Forums! 

While the forum community is welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements