cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw printing horizontal streaks

savoirfaire
Apprentice

I received an MF733Cdw 1 year ago as a warranty replacement for n MF726Cdw that started having problems. The MF733Cdw worked great for about a year, then started printing horizontal streaks on everything. These streak are exactly the same and appear every 7/8". I've tried cleaning the fixing assembly and cleaning the transfer belt. Doing that reduces the streaking (not complete gone) for a couple of pages, but then it's back again. It is present on both black and white and color printouts. Awful. I imagine there is some part that needs to be replaced but I can't find any info on which part would cause a repeating streak every 7/8". Can someone here help me out?

Example of streaking

5 REPLIES 5

savoirfaire
Apprentice

Am I the only one having this issue?

Hello!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature,click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Darius
Whiz

Hi savoirfaire (you're everywhere!).

If the normal cleanings did not correct this problem, try the remaining suggestions for streaked printing at the following page in the Online Manual:  

https://oip.manual.canon/USRMA-1738-zz-SS-enUS/contents/SS735_troubleshooting_0259.html#1108_h2_07

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

None of the suggestions in that guide fixed the problem, unfortunately.

Hi savoirfaire.

Since the instructions provided did not correct the problem, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements