cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booklet printing Canon imageRUNNER C5185-H1

drgiardina
Apprentice

I am printing a small booklet using the Canon imageRUNNER C5185-H1 in Publisher 2016. I have tried numerous selections and all I keep getting is tiny prints on my 8.5x11  page. I set the publisher document in landscape and use half a page for 1 page (5.5 x 8.5).

I have set the Canon driver to booklet and Publisher to booklet and it prints the pages as tiny parts of the whole page.

Can someone PLEASE help me understand how to correctly set the driver or Publisher to get it to print.

There are 4 pages 9 (1 8.5x11 both sides) made on landscape 8.5 x 11. In Publisher is looks fine and when I go to print is looks perfect but I can not get it to print correctly. All I need it to do is send it to the folding stapling part of the finisher. 

Any help appreciated as I am in a bit of a bind.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, drgiardina! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Turns out it was the paper sensor that was causing the problem. The sensor was thowing an error code that made the machine think there was paper stuck in the booklet tray.

Announcements