cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best All in One printer

wyosue
Apprentice

I have owned a Brother Color Laser Printer MFC 9840CDW for 3 or 4 years and I think it has finally quit. I needed a quick printer and got a Canon iP2702 but it only prints and I need an all in one. I purchased a Brother MFC J4610dw and cannot get it to copy on half sheets or print my shipping labels for my online business. Also the print quality is terrible so my question is what canon would be best? I called Canon and they recommended PIXMA MX 922 but the reviews are not very good. I would like to get another Color Laser Printer but the reviews on those are not good either.

Thanks,

Sue in Wyoming

2 REPLIES 2

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi wyosue,

Based on what you've indicated I would agree with the agent that recommended the MX922 as it is one of our best multifunction inkjet models.  I am not sure what reviews you are referring to that indicate it's a bad model, but the few consumer reviews on our website so far are positive and PC Magazine has given it a favorable review as well.  If you let us know what specific drawbacks are being pointed in either the inkjet or laser line of products we may be able to provide more feedback.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your reply. After I posted this question I was told that M922 would not work for me as far as the half sheet papers I use. The agent recommended MX892 with a rear tray.

Thank you again,

Sue in Wyoming

Announcements