cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2FL13894

Matthew2018
Apprentice

Hello,

Earlier today I had an issue where a user couldn't print.. i had all setting set correctly on his machine. As he went to print, i checked the printer with the user and in "Jobs to Print" nothing was there.. I then attempted to print off my machine and i had the same issue when checking the printer.

I confirmed i could hit the ip address via cmd, i can make contact with the portal through ip address, on the printer you could see the address book, so we know the printer is on the network.

So i started to reboot the machine, once done i logged back into the printer (Secure Print) and the option to Print had disappeared... i had a look in the setting and nothing had changed.. as i backed out off the menus, "Print" re-appeared.

Test print and everything worked fine.

My question is.. why did this happen? Nothing had changed.

Thanks

Matt

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Matt!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon product you're using since we're unable determine your model based on the code number you provided.  The model name should be plainly visible on the front or top of your printer's outer casing. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements