cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELPHY CP1300 Won’t Print from iPhone

ChrisGodwin82
Apprentice

Keeps saying failed to communicate to printer. Both printer and phone are on same network. And it has been granted local access on the app. So now what? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Turn the printer off, restart the router and then turn the printer back on once your network is up. Confirm the printer is still on the same network, then remove and reinstall the Canon print inkjet/selphy app and try to print. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model Canon 
equipment you are using and which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

It is the Canon Selphy CP1300. And I am trying to print from my mobile app on my iPhone. I do not own a computer. 

Hi,

Turn the printer off, restart the router and then turn the printer back on once your network is up. Confirm the printer is still on the same network, then remove and reinstall the Canon print inkjet/selphy app and try to print. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That seemed to have done the trick. Thank you 

I have done this several times and it is still not working. Any suggestions??

Thanks

Hi,

Are you using a home network or a personal hotspot or mifi type of connection? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Hi, same for me. I've tried resetting the router but my phone (Google Pixel 7 Pro running on the latest version of Android 13) can no longer find my CP1300 Selphy printer. 

They are both connected to the home network, I've checked the details several times and everything matches but no connection can be made since the last Android software update. 

This solution doesn’t work.  It is an interim fix but the issue keeps happening. Not sure if there is a version. Update needed to software but you shouldn’t have to reinstall app over and over on iPhone or iPads. Maybe this is specific to apple connections to the printer. Please help

skk363731
Apprentice

Same issue. can we reach techincal support guy in online

Announcements