cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR 9080C skipping pages

Tomc1
Apprentice

I have a DR 9080C scanner that is consistently skipping pages.  I've replaced rollers and cleaned everything.    Any suggestions on what else I can check?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

harriska2
Apprentice
Is it grabbing more than one page at a time? If that is the case, use the canon driver to detect multiple pages. Is it skipping every other page? You have it turned to scan 1 page and not both sides. Need more info and better description to give help. I have this scanner for many years now and have scanned hundreds of thousands of pages without a problem on Windows 7.

Thank you for the information.    2 pages were being pulled thru when the problem happened.  I checked those settings you mentioned before.   I've also instructed users to fan their documents more plus I did an agressive cleaning and replaced the rollers a couple more times.   The problem appears to be resolved at this point..  I really don't know what resolved the problem - probably a combination of everything.   Gut feeling is telling me it was bad rollers.  

This  scanner has been great for several years.  This was the first we've experienced issues.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements