cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to purchase Canon KP-1Z LASER optical encoder. But could find out where to buy it. pls Help!!!

canoncom
Apprentice

I try to buy Canon part number KP-1Z LASER optical encoder (digital position sensor).

I spent more than one hour between several Canon 800 support line, but none of them could help me to find the right department to talk to. 

Could anyone help here? what is contact information if I want to purchase this Canon part?

thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi canoncom!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum!

The Canon Forum is mainly for consumer products, like our cameras and printers, and does not provde support for industrial products, like the KP-1Z Optical Digital Laser Rotary Encoder. If you are looking to get in touch with someone in our industrial products division for help with locating a regional office and for authorized dealers, you can do so HERE and then selecting 'Optoelectronic Products.' 

We hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi canoncom!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum!

The Canon Forum is mainly for consumer products, like our cameras and printers, and does not provde support for industrial products, like the KP-1Z Optical Digital Laser Rotary Encoder. If you are looking to get in touch with someone in our industrial products division for help with locating a regional office and for authorized dealers, you can do so HERE and then selecting 'Optoelectronic Products.' 

We hope this helps!

Crista,

Thank you very much!

finally talk to the right division! 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements