cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image.Canon does not work

flco
Apprentice

I use image.canon to download my pictures for my business.  Today it stopped working.  Does anyone know why or when it will be back up and running?

thank you Jim

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Was reading about this yesterday.  Site has been down for at least 24 hrs.  No ETA at this moment.

down.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Canon also pulled out newly updated Image.Canon app from the Apple store. Must be a serious problem.

SSL

sslukovenkov
Contributor

I buugged Canon and they gave no reasonable answer. No ETA, nothing. 

SSL

BradTrent
Apprentice
Welllll...it just might have something to do with most of Canon being held for ransom!!!

https://petapixel.com/2020/08/05/canon-hit-by-ransomware-attack-has-10tb-of-data-stolen-report

VroomeJR13
Apprentice

Yeah, this whole thing is ridiculous. I ordered a new camera on Tuesday night and now I can't even find out if it has shipped or any info on the order. The website is down and when you call any of their numbers it tells you they are closed for the tropical storm on the east coast that has been long gone. 

I also made an order 3 days ago, no one called me back. It's good that I haven't paid yet.
Announcements