cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support does not recognize my telephone number in my registered account so cannot connect

danmio
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi!

If you haven't already done so, please make sure you're calling from the same phone number listed in your registration. When you call, we use our caller ID info to find you in our database, and if you're calling from an unregistered number, we won't be able to find you.

If you've made sure of this and you continue to experience a problem, try calling us again and dial 0 (zero) when you're prompted for your model number. You'll then be connected to one of our call directors and they can look you up.

Hope this helps!

Yes, I have done all of the precautions and double checks.  I am using the same telephone as registered (verified multiple times).  So, will attempt the 0 solution and then let you know.  I am just about ready to give up on Canon at this moment, so hope it works.  Thank you.

Yes, I did get someone using the 0 after calling the printer support number.  I was informed that in order to get tech support to understand why I am having a problem with Canon software that I have to pay for it.  That is just plain ridiculous.  Canon has now lost a long-time customer.  I should not have to pay for an upgrade to software with an otherwise, perfectly good printer.  I will be now going to a competitor in the immediate future for my printer needs.

Announcements