cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Listings Are Not Complete

col_crunch
Apprentice

I was browsing the Canon store site, specifically looking at printers. I clicked "Professional Photo Printers" and was greeted with only 2 entries. The imagePROGRAF PRO-300 and the PIXMA PRO-200, which I thought was strange. So then I went to "All Printers" and went to select by series... what was odd about this was that the PIXMA PRO-200 was not listed when filtered by PIXMA series. Then I filtered by the imagePROGRAF series and the PRO-300 was there, as was the PRO-1000. When looking at the breadcrumbs on the PRO-1000's page it appears it is classified on the store as a "Business Printer". This seems odd to me, especially when the description provided of the printer is "Wide Format Professional Inkjet Photo Printer".

It seems to me that a bit of work is still needed to get the product categorization and discovery on the store page to a logical and user friendly state. Even if Canon wants to classify the PRO-1000 as a "Business Printer" there is no logical reason that it should not also be tagged for the "Professional Printers" filter on the store page. And there is absolutely 0 reason that the PIXMA PRO-200 should not show when the "All Printers" page is filtered for the "PIXMA" series.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Visit Canon Support

Canon Support for | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Select [+]Feedback at the very bottom of the page

shadowsports_2-1669644564717.png

Then select Website, and leave your feedback regarding the web store

shadowsports_1-1669644479564.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements