cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since we have a new interface, how about...

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

A whole separate category for videography and video-specific questions? 

That would be good for the posters and responders alike as many of us don't do video or the other way round.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
6 REPLIES 6

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

There is already a Video Solutions section.   Same for cameras and printers.   Or am I misinterpreting your question?

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Hi Ricky:

I was thinking of a more global Video division, where one can discuss video-centric issues, not just solutions and they can post videos, as we do photos.  We have had a few such postings in the share your photos category and I wonder if they deserve their own general division.  I still see a lot of questions regarding video issues in the other sections, so maybe having a video category at the very top of the tree structure might help those people target the audience most appropriate to their needs.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I agree.  With the growing popularity of hybrid cameras, a hybrd category for videography topics would certainly be worthwhile.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

John_SD
Whiz

Totally agree. Many posters don't seem that interested in photography, so a separate video section is a great idea and would no doubt be a robust and very active forum section.

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Hey, what happened to the quick and easy link to Canon Support Product Pages?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Stephen

Hey all!

The Community Relaunch is evolving, so we're looking at feedback very seriously! 

For support - almost every product is available (and requires) registration at canon.us/account. We'll ask about adding My Canon Account to the Nav Bar for ease of access! 

Announcements