cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Season's Greetings!!!

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Well, it's that time of the year again... and since it is high summer here, down under, it seems silly for me to post images of snow and dark days, so here is the reality of the Holiday Season over here!  The temperature is about 25degC and it's blazing sunny - too fierce to go out in right now.   

This is a picture of down town Auckland, looking pretty quiet (although, as we leave our lockdown, things are perking up), and the streets are ablaze in the seasonal colours of red and green: care of our native Pohutukawa trees - often called the Kiwi Christmas Tree for obvious reasons.

Xmas 2021.jpg

In these challenging times it is nice to have something to celebrate.  So, I offer my wishes to all on the Canon Community site for a safe and happy holiday season.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
1 REPLY 1

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Many thanks for your thoughts and wishes. Those trees are simply beautiful! It's 33 deg. F here in Southeast Tennessee.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
Announcements