cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postings

Quovadisuk
Apprentice

Hi all, As a newbie , I did place a post last week and my settings confirm this ...but how do you find a posting that you have posted ? I have looked all over and cant find it , even searched , but it comes back no postings under my user name? 

15 REPLIES 15

Danny

Hi, Quovadisuk!

Thanks for participating on the Canon Community Forum!  We had to remove your last post as it was deemed to be a solicitation, and that put it in violation of our forum guidelines.  We encourage you to look over the forum guidelines and to partake in the ongoing conversation with your fellow Canon users.  

We hope this helps!

Thank you for the reply ... It would have been appreciated , had I been notified after deletion, rather than me having to search and re-post ? 

regards 

@Danny wrote:

Hi, Quovadisuk!

Thanks for participating on the Canon Community Forum!  We had to remove your last post as it was deemed to be a solicitation, and that put it in violation of our forum guidelines.  We encourage you to look over the forum guidelines and to partake in the ongoing conversation with your fellow Canon users.  

We hope this helps!

Hi Danny - can you tell me how to access replies to my posted questions? Thanks

Hello!

To view your posts, and replies, simply visit your profile. You'll see a section for posts and replies towards the top of the page! You can also sign up to be notified by email whenever somebody replies to a thread you've commented on. There is an option under "Subscriptions" on the page where you type the reply out. Just check the box that says "Email me when someone replies" and you'll be notified at the email address on file. 

We hope this helps!

Thank you for the response.  Sorry to be a nuisance, but when you say "profile" is that the user name or settings? ( I can't see what you refer to on either of these pages).

I would really like to see if anyone has any suggestions re the 16 thumbnails that load from one photo and also why the flash isn't working.

Any help gratefully received!Thumbnails

Just click on your name, directly to the left of "Sign Out" at the top of the page.  We hope this clarifies!

Hi 

I can't upload the Canon's softwares. Can you help me? Thanks a lot

Captura de pantalla 2017-07-05 a la(s) 13.29.58.png

Hello ClaraSalina!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we are only able to provide English Support. If you are not in the United States, please contact Canon in your country by going to global.canon and choosing your region. 

We hope this helps! 

It seems to me we were talking in English ..

Error = 9 during the ImageBrowser upload (Digital Video Solution Disk ver. 32.0) I sent you a screenshot not that difficult to read.

Thanks!

Announcements