cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry about a site called "yakshart"

EY1
Apprentice

I ordered from this site and it seems unreliable to me, and I don't know if it is an authorized dealer. I would appreciate it if someone could help and answer me. Thanks

1.JPG

[Commercial link removed per Community guidelines and replaced with screenshot to serve as visual aid.]

9 REPLIES 9

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Search for authorized Canon dealers in the region where you live.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Nixmix
Apprentice

I had a similar question, I didn't order yet. They accept PayPal so I wouldn't be worried much but the possibility of dealing with a scam can be time consuming. I am curious to hear your experience in 3-5 days...lol. I was tempted and still am for the canon R7. Waiting for your update. I feel your uncertainty and wish you luck.

Nick

I was really stung by the seller there. Warn him because he is a thief. He sent a tracking number as if I received the package, even though I didn't receive anything

Thanks for update, I had called PayPal before deciding, and they told me I would be safe even if it's a scam. I didn't order anything, and I think you just confirmed that they are not legit. PayPal should take care of your situation if you didn't get your order. Good luck.

Nick

Did you dispute it with Paypal? I too spoke to paypal and they said that their purchase protection should cover it.

Of course I talked to them. And I am waiting for their answer. hope it will be ok I will update

zakslm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

It would give me pause to order from a place/site who's name (in my opinion) means "yak excrement".

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Here is a list of authorized dealers from last week.  6-14-2024

https://www.usa.canon.com/content/dam/canon-assets/authorized-dealers/canon-ad-06-14-24.pdf

I strongly suggest you not buy from a business or entity that's not on this list.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Run the other way!

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
click here to view the gallery
Announcements