cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Running Out Fast

blippy
Apprentice
Just spent a lot of money to replace with Canon ink cartridges more often than I should. I previously purchased a store brand (probably $10 or so cheaper than your brand) and it ran out quickly. So, I thought that problem would be solved if I used Canon brand ink - but it runs out just as quickly. I recently bought ink last week more when I saw my blue was almost on empty. And I don't print very often either. Also... I don't leave the printer on when I'm not using it - and always turn the power off on the machine. I'm not near a heating vent or direct sunlight, either. Which leads me to believe the problem is with either:
1. The printer or
2. The ink

Price for the printer aside, I think it's a shame that the high price cartridges don't last more than a dozen sheets for printing.
2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, biippy!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have the same ink issues with my Pixma Pro 100. I don't even print that often, but am always replacing the cartridges. Suggestions? Thanks

Announcements