cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like some advice on how to use my brand new Canon A3400 IS camera to get started.

RoseETucker
Apprentice

I just bought a Canon P&S A3400 IS camera and would like some general advice on how to get started. I would just like to read other's comments who may have the same type of camera just to get started. The manual is hard for me to understand right now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you, this will give me a lot to read, try out and understand for starting. I appreciate and believe your slogan, "A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought." Practice and passion, which I have. Thanks again, RoseETucker

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cicopo
Elite

I'm not familiar with that camera but unless it only has auto modes the info in my post here is a good start on what I think users need to learn to start down the right path. Please note I originally wrote it for my daughter when I gave her my 20D & some of the info is camera specific.

http://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/PowerShot/SX280HS-do-auto-settings-give-best-results-w-o-adjusting/m-...

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Thank you, this will give me a lot to read, try out and understand for starting. I appreciate and believe your slogan, "A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought." Practice and passion, which I have. Thanks again, RoseETucker
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements