cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I give up, where is my image gallery?

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

According to the FAQ, it should be to the right on my profile page. But all I see are my "likes".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamanthaW

Hello! 

Thank you so much for your patience, it looks like this has been resolved now. Can you please refresh the page to verify you can see your image gallery? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Where are my photos.png

Yes Indeed...  I can't find mine either unless I insert a picture. 

From the FAQ:

What is an image gallery and how do I view it?

An image gallery is a collection of images that you or another community member has uploaded (and chosen to share). Each community member who has permission to upload images has an image gallery. Your image gallery is also one of the pages from which you can upload images and is where you choose whether to share an image with other users.

You can view your own image gallery as well as the image galleries of other community members. When you look at another user's gallery, you see the images that the user has chosen to share.

To view your image gallery:

1. Click your user name at the top of any community page to go to your Profile page.
    A preview of your image gallery appears on the right side of your Profile page.
  2. Click the View Image Gallery link.

To view another user's image gallery:

1. Click the community member's user name to go to that user's Profile page.
    A preview of that user's shared images appears on the right side of the Profile page.
  2. Click the View Image Gallery link.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Danny

Hi, and welcome to the new Canon Community!  While we've gotten a lot of new things in place, we're still smoothing out some wrinkles.  Thanks for your patience!

SamanthaW

Hello! 

Thank you so much for your patience, it looks like this has been resolved now. Can you please refresh the page to verify you can see your image gallery? 

Yup, that did it! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I as well.

Thanks Guys!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements