cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entity Too Large Error - Forum and Canon In General

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

I've been getting this error (see attached) for about a month now. Doesn't matter which browser, but it does start with Chrome because that is my primary browser. Edge and Firefox sometimes fixes it, I say fixes, but honestly don't know what, LOL. Usually, I get the error in Chrome, then switch to Edge or Firefox and get it in those browsers, then after a few tries, I'm able to connect, then I switch back to Chrome and can connect... Just crazy!

This isn't just the Forum, but sites like The Canon Store, U.S.A. and Canon in general. It's happened when checking for updates through the Canon Support page. It just pops up out of nowhere, while I'm logged in.

I've checked here, and there are other reports. An admin said to clear out cookies and clean cache, but I do that regularly anyway (it doesn't help me). I've also read that it is a Canon server issue, which I don't doubt, but, who knows, and which server <sarcasm>?

I really don't expect an answer or solution, although it would be welcome. I'm just letting it be known that folks are still having this issue from time to time.

Forum Error.jpg

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.
1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I was seeing this as well in MS Edge.  Export your favorites to a file.  Reset the browser, then reimport your favorites.  You may need to supply some passwords again, but that will solve it.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements