cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get sponsored by Canon

Robjamason70x7
Apprentice

The Canon 16mm 2.8 STM prime

Hello 👋 I have this is a bit of embarrassing question 😳 I’m a huge Canon fan that’s all I’ll buy.. and I’m part of all the photography groups on Facebook my post reach over 400,000 a week getting me many followers a day .. every time I do a post I include a photo of the gear I use by canon with photos I’ve photographed with that gear .. and it always causes people to leave a comment saying due to my post the order the lens.. this happens even more with the 16mm lens to such a level people says canon needs to hire me lol I own chasing light gallery .. and now due to popular demand. I started teaching people online how to use the gear … how does one go about getting sponsorship from canon ? lol 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for inquiring, Robjamason70x7!  I've sent you a private message here on the Canon Community Forum with some info that might be helpful.  Be sure to check your inbox!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for inquiring, Robjamason70x7!  I've sent you a private message here on the Canon Community Forum with some info that might be helpful.  Be sure to check your inbox!

Thank you so much for such a fast response 🙏🏼

Announcements