cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will the current Canon Sale last

PanoramicWest
Contributor

Can anyone tell me when the latest sale with up to $400 off bodies and lenses will end? I just seen the offers today. Looking at the Rf 24-70.
Yes I have look on their website and I don't see any mention of it. Thanks.

Edit, I guess I should say the sale in the USA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi!  The $200 savings offer on the RF24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM is good through February 12, 2023 while supplies last.  To see full terms and conditions, click the phrase "$200 Instant Savings."

Hope this clears things up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The RF 24-70 f2.8 L is on sale now $200 off MSRP.  

Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Nice deal as the savings would pay for a 4 yr CarePak.  B&H has stock as well.  Great lens, one of my favorites!

If you want to purchase, I wouldn't wait.  If stock runs out before the sale ends, you don't get a raincheck.  Happy shopping 😀

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

PanoramicWest
Contributor

Yes I agree Rick. Even local stores I think have them and yep, when the stock runs out... bam.
But alas I have to wait a bit so I have the money unfortunately, I learned long ago not to buy equipment on credit.  Thus why I need to know when its done.
Thanks for the reply. 🙂

Danny

Hi!  The $200 savings offer on the RF24-70mm F2.8 L IS USM is good through February 12, 2023 while supplies last.  To see full terms and conditions, click the phrase "$200 Instant Savings."

Hope this clears things up!

Thank you very much!

😊

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@Danny,

Thanks for that information 👍

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements