cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get Support to answer and help you when you purchased technical support?

durkcal
Apprentice

Hi,

I purchased the technical support online, like they suggested.  I called the number, and when you ask for technical support, it routes you to a message that says to "go buy technical support online. Bye"  

Help! I don't want to have to challenge the credit card charge with my credit card co.  

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi!  If you haven't already done so, we recommend registering your Canon gear HERE.  By doing so, you'll get access to all of your support options which can include over-the-phone support, live chat, and more.  Hope this helps!

I already registered it. That's how i bought the technical support. 

durkcal
Apprentice

When I reach this page, and click on Get Service & Support, it goes to a page that remains blank.  I can never progress from hereWhen I reach this page, and click on Get Service & Support, it goes to a page that remains blank. I can never progress from here

durkcal
Apprentice

and as I mentioned already, I purchased support for $20. If I can't call, and can't use the website, I have to get a refund for my $20

Thanks for registering.  You should be able to call our support line at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and when you do, please make sure you're calling from the same phone number that's on your registration as we'll use caller ID to find you in our database.  If you have trouble getting through when you state your printer model name, press 0 (zero) at that moment and you should be routed to a call director who can provide you with further assistance.

We look forward to your call!

Announcements