cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Manuals on website...

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

... Seems to be hosed. I see the button to click for the manual, but nothing happens. I tried with the S100 earlier today, and just tried with the T7 and neither worked.

I get to this screen:

Untitled.jpg

But clicking on manual just loads the same page.

6 REPLIES 6

rs-eos
Elite

The page may be failing to scroll to the location of where the download links are.  Recently, I have found that after clicking "Manuals", you have to wait a bit.   The page may then scroll to the appropriate location.  Otherwise, I will then manually scroll the page at which point the Manuals section is either expanded or still collapsed.

For the technical, looks like the javascript is going awry.  Personally, would be great to just use more simplistic logic to allow navigation to a set of links to manuals.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

There are no manuals, even if you scroll down the page.

Ah, I see.  Yes, for at least those two products, seems they removed the downloadable manuals.   So the Manuals button is probably pointing to some non-existant anchor on the page.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Could you provide us with the exact URLs you're landing on?  Many products have a product page a distinctly different support page, the latter of which consistently let you access the product's manual library.  We want to make sure everything works as advertised.

We look forward to your reply!

Danny

Hi, kvbarkley!  We'll let our web team know about this.  In the meantime, you can access manuals for the EOS Rebel T7, the PowerShot S100, and more via Support > Manuals at the top right, next to "Contact Us."

Hope this helps!

I think it is already fixed

click here to view the gallery
Announcements