cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon store - Long Processing times?

Sig226
Apprentice

Hello, I had placed a order earily last week for a camera body and it has been stuck in "Inventory fulfilled" for few business days now. Sure hope they ship it soon, as I'm moving in a couple weeks.

I don't remember it ever taking this long before when I had orded lenes.

In fact, I had orded 2 lens from other sellers couple days later, and they are here already.

Is anyone else having this issue lately? How long does it normally take for the canon store to ship now in days?

BTW. I'm currently on hold waiting to speak to someone. very long wait!

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello.

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance, and we don't have access to any of your order information, or fulfillment data. 

All of your order information, and our Sales Team can be reached on sales site at canon.us/SalesHelp

The following information is taken from the COVID-19 update at the top of our site:

Due to circumstances related to COVID-19 it is taking more time than normal to process and ship orders.  We are committed to helping you receive your Canon merchandise as soon as possible. Please accept our sincere apology for this delay. 

Please visit https://canon.us/accountlogin and log into your Canon Account to view the status of your order. The status may be indicated as pending or processing for 1-2 days longer than usual. However, the status will be updated as your order is prepared to ship so please check the site regularly.  We will send a confirmation email, including tracking information, when your order has shipped.

Please note that our phone representatives will not have any additional information regarding the status of your order while it is processing. We encourage you to use our web site as the fastest and easiest method to monitor the status of your order.

This being said, the phone sales team are the only ones who can update/impact an open order. If you don't receive an email indicating your order has shipped prior to your move, you will need to speak with someone over the phone so they can update the address on the order.

Pauly2356
Apprentice

When you want to stop the process, perform a soft reset to eliminate the of the printer several times, contact your local authorized Canon dealer. of the indicated color with a new one before printing a large amount of data.

Announcements