cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Returns and Exchanges Turnaround Time Concern

Casswm
Contributor

Recently, I got an EOS Rebel T8i, for Christmas. This camera I was gifted was defective, as though the screen didn’t work. I contacted Canon support and got my RMA number. I then requested an exchange. I sent this camera back on December 29, 2022 (12/29/22) and it shows it arrived at the address I was given when I contacted Canon support on January 5, 2023 (1/5/23). I have gotten no further emails, information, or updates on whereabouts my package is. If anyone is able to provide any details or how long the process takes, please let me know. Or if there must be more contact through Canon support it would be wonderful if someone would let me know, thank you all!

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sory to hear this.  I'd start here.

Canon U.S.A. Inc./Customer service
1 (800) 652-2666

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10

~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8 ~CarePaks Are Worth It

Danny

Hi, Casswm!  Our sales team can answer your questions regarding returns and exchanges.  You can reach them weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.  Be sure to have your order number or RMA number handy when you call.

We hope to talk to you soon!

Announcements