cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Ink Order

hdanielsjr
Apprentice

I ordered several printer ink cartriges over a week ago. I still haven't received any notification of shipment from Canon although the website indicates the shipment is ready. I can't get anyone to talk to me after calling Canon--wait time is between 45 to one hour . Chat is not working--says is full. Not sure I will go to Canon in the future to purchase their ink. Anyone else having issues with printer ink orders? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi, hdanielsjr.

The normal order process should take about 3 business days for that team to verify your order and get a confirmation email out to you. During this time, they're verifying inventory, confirming payment, your address, etc.

Once everything checks out, you'd get a confirmation email.

Right now, it's taking 4 or so business days for this process to take place - due to this unprecedented holiday season. 

If it's been longer than 4 business days, and you haven't gotten a confirmation email, we recommend reaching out to the phone sales team. They're the only folks who have access to your order information. Nobody online has access to see your personal information - this is for your protection.

The sales team is available during the holidays Monday through Saturday at 1-800-385-2155. The hold times are much longer than usual, but they are who you need to speak with, so we recommend waiting for the next available agent. 

I'll give it another day or so....waiting on the phone for 45 min to an hour with your sales team doesn't sound like a great concept of excellent customer service. Thanks

tannyfred2021
Apprentice

12/10/2020 I ordered printer TR4520 - received printer 12/24/2020

- 12/10/2020 I also ordered this XL ink pack...

PG-245/CL-246 XL Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4" x
 In Stock

I was not logged into my existing Canon account so there is no way for me to track this order that is WAY overdue. And no way to add the order # to my existing account!

Today this item is still listed as "In Stock".

Wait time for customer service is 45 minutes or longer, but according to an Urgent  "generic" email I received on 12/16/2020 - "Please note that our phone representatives will not have any additional information regarding the status of your order while it is processing. We encourage you to use our web site as the fastest and easiest method to monitor the status of your order."

Email gets returned that emails are going to an account that is not monitored...

So, how long do we wait before cancelling an order? And why is there no easy way to track an order???

holola589
Apprentice

I don't know the version of my Canon printer but I've only been using it for two months and it can't print ink or black prints, other colors it works fine, what's the problem. Right now I'm having to convert text to colors other than black for printing.

Your canon version number is right on the outside of the printer, usually on the paper tray side. If only color is printing, your black ink cartrigde is empty. There are 2 separate cartridges, 1 color & 1 just black. Once you determine the printers version (model) there are instructions on Canon's website to change ink cartridges.

Announcements