cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon CPS renewal

mattyv53
Apprentice

I have been trying to renew my Canon CPS membership for a couple of days, but the site has been down.  I think my account was set to expire today.  Is there a grace period for renewing? 

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Grttings,

The CPS website is down also, but they are still answering the phonw.

1 (800) 652-2666

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Yeah, it would be nice if they would even answer phones. It says they are down due to the tropical storm on the east coast that isn't even on the east coast anymore.

The Canon site was hacked a few days ago.  That's why it is down.  I need to get a lens repaired through CPS and I am on hold with them now.  My estimated wait time is 55-65 minutes.  This is crazy and not very helpful to the customer but I don't know any other way of contacting them.  I was in a chat with Canon of Canada and they gave me an email address which turned out to be an unmonitored email with a generic response from Canon.  Not very helpful.  Hopefully the hour long wait on hold will prove some positive results.  Good luck!

"... that isn't even on the east coast anymore."

However, the damage is still there! Smiley Frustrated

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"... that isn't even on the east coast anymore."

However, the damage is still there! Smiley Frustrated

I have not had power for a week.  The damage has been more widespread than Super Storm Sandy in 2008.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Sorry! Smiley Sad

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Sorry! Smiley Sad

I am not all that far from Canon USA HQ.  That area suffered a lot storm damage and power outages, too.  But, much of power lines in that area are buried.  The buried power lines in my area are the high voltage mains from the utility company.   

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements