cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Troubleshooting Question

GGrace
Contributor

How do I post a troubleshooting question to the camera forum?

7 REPLIES 7

Stephen

Hello GGrace!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model of the camera you're using (it's usually on the front of the unit), any error messages you're seeing, any external lenses you're using while you're having problems and the question or problem you have.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Well, I eventually either "replied" to an ancient similar question or succeeded in starting a new topic with my camera model in the subject line,  so I'm getting replies on that post.

So how do you start a new question?

Go to the main Canon Forum area, click on the link that most closely matches, then click on the New Message button:

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 3.12.42 PM.png

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thanks - so you actually have to know which thread to choose first. Documenting for future use. (Not here often, third Canon camera, so that's a good thing.)

You don't need to know a specific thread; just the area that makes sense to ask your questions.  For example, if you have a lens question, would be best to create a new topic in "Camera > Lenses".  

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

I created the topic for you, GGrace. ☺

GGrace
Contributor

Sorry, off topic but I want to start a new topic and can only see "Reply" buttons on this website. (Want to ask a question about a camera malfunction.)

Announcements