cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no picture when hooked up via HDMI

jphelps23
Apprentice

I got a mini hdmi cable and plug it into the tv and my camera and i don't know if it is supposed to be a live view or only used to review pictures i've already taken but no matter what i try, i never see anything. Am i missing something?

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi jphelps23!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what camera model you have. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

rebel sl1, sorry

Hello jphelps23,

When the EOS Rebel SL1 is connected to a TV, full HD (1920 x 1080) and HD (1280 x 720) movies.  If attempting to record a lower resolution, it may not display properly.  Also, ensure that you don't have the HDMI and the A/V Out plugged in at the same time.  Ensure that you are using only the HDMI cable HTC-100.  Please let us know if the issues persist. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements