cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the Canon 70D shipping?

RogerCook
Contributor

I seen Digital Rev lists the camera as in stock and Adorama allows you to place in shopping cart not saying that it is on back order. Does anyone know what the status is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, RogerCook!

We're happy to say that the Canon EOS 70D was released to the American market last week--Tuesday, August 13, to be exact--allowing Canon authorized dealers to place their orders.  Since not all orders are placed at the same time, and since shipping times vary depending on where the orders have to go, the actual in-store date for the camera may vary.  It's best to check with your vendor to get a more firm date on the camera's in-store arrival.

We hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, RogerCook!

We're happy to say that the Canon EOS 70D was released to the American market last week--Tuesday, August 13, to be exact--allowing Canon authorized dealers to place their orders.  Since not all orders are placed at the same time, and since shipping times vary depending on where the orders have to go, the actual in-store date for the camera may vary.  It's best to check with your vendor to get a more firm date on the camera's in-store arrival.

We hope this helps!

Thanks I can't wait I'm switching from being a long time Olympus user.

70D's have just started showing up in customer's hands in Australia.  

B&H Photo says they're told that they will be in stock here in the US before the end of August (which just about a week away.)

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da
Announcements