cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel XT8 Availability

Witz55
Contributor

Wonder if there is an expected off back order date for the Canon Rebel XTi? Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Are you perhaps confused and mean a Rebel T8i? Should be no problem getting one.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Yes, I was wrong. It is the T8i that I am looking for and it is currently on back order on the Canon website. I’ve been looking for 2 months for availability from B&H in NYC and it is not available there. Thanks for your input.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

At this point I would not be surprised if there was no resupply of the T8i. If I was you, I would look elsewhere to see if they have one in stock. At this point I don't know how invested Canon is in making new runs of the DSLR line. You may find it difficult to find any new in stock Canon DSLR model.

Good luck.

EB

Thanks for your reply. I was afraid of that issue with all the new innovations and work being done on mirrorless technology. 

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Only Canon knows and they ain't talkin.

EB

I’m hoping it’s just the chip shortage. Guess time will tell if it will ever be available again. Thanks.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

That's a good guess. I would think Canon would still offer Rebels because there really isn't any R series cameras in this market range.                                               Yet!  

EB

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"...  all the other filters and geegaws are not really worth it."

Never, never buy any package deal from Amazon or eBay. They are junk and worthless.

EB
Announcements