cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5, R6 Mark II, or R6

TRom
Apprentice

I have been shooting on the Canon EOS Rebel T7 for the past 2 or 3 years now and was looking into upgrading from my dslr to a full frame mirrorless camera. I don't know the specifics behind mp and such. I usually shoot a mix of wildlife, automotive, and landscape photography. I feel like I am being hindered by low light situations and not having a foldable screen. My question to yall is what would be the best camera to get the greatest outcome and value?

11 REPLIES 11

You are most welcome!   Yes, the Rf 24-240 is a great all-in-one solution.   The last such super zoom Canon made was back in 2004 with the monster EF 28-300L IS USM - all metal, heavy glass, howitzer of a lens.  I had one and loved it but sold it off when I went to the R series.  The 24-240 is a great and much more light and compact replacement.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Cantrell
Enthusiast

TRom,

Attached is a video that compares dslrs and mirrorless. The presenter give some tips on shooting wildlife.

Announcements