cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New or Used ??

Nick549
Apprentice

Hello all, I'm currently running an EOS Rebel XSi with kit lenses that I plan on using with whatever new camera I get. I shoot as a hobby and plan on keeping it at that. It was recommended to me to look for a used  EOS 7D MKII. In my mind I would be better of getting into a mirrorless for that price like the R50. The used 7D MKII's I've seen are 500-700 for excellent condition. Please school me !!

1 REPLY 1

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi Nick and welcome:
It would help to have some extra information about your needs.   Can you look at the following article, consider the questions it poses and get back to us with responses please?   Also, knowing precisely what lenses you have not (e.g. EF-S 18-55 is usm and EF 75-300 usm) would be useful.  Also considering budget, it is likely that any newer camera will show the age of any of the kit lenses from that era - we're looking at 16 years old technology here - so would your budget include a lens or lenses?

Questions to consider when buying camera gear 

Thanks.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements