cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My thoughts on the EOS 90D

TalmeedL
Enthusiast

1000017422.jpg

 when I take pictures with my 90d let's be a breeze I haven't had any problems with it so far I mean the focus of it even though I did adjusted is still works good it works so good even if a person walks past the lens it's not going to miss focus. Now this is pretty rare for any camera. I mean basically to me. And trust me I've played with some of the latest cameras recently especially the Nikon and when someone walks in front of that it pulls focus to that person I don't know why but it does My Canon  90D doesn't do that.

1000017500.jpg

 you see this picture here you see that head right there but where is the focus at the football players right I love it.

1 REPLY 1

TalmeedL
Enthusiast

You know this is just a personal discussion with myself. People talk about Canon's new camera but what they don't understand is Cannon don't have to push they little photography cameras to the limit for the simple fact that they have a cinematic line to mean the R5 Mark II is one of the better cameras even if I haven't played with it just doing reviews I say it's one of the better cameras that they came out with as a mirrorless camera. However I don't feel like they have to push they little cameras to the max but I do appreciate them doing something different and new to my 90D. They keep saying Cannon's cameras are baked in noise reduction but I don't feel that way. Noise reduction or noise Canon has made a way to remove it if you run into that situation but I did find out that shooting at 6400 and maybe 8000 you'll get a little noise in there but 6400 is still kind of clean. Everybody want to do video with these little bodies stop if you want to do video in real life get you a real video camera that's what they're designed to do check Cannon's cinema line and you'll find out that Canon cameras do more than it's supposed to do but we trying to play with these DSLRs and these mirrorless cameras and we trying to push them to the limit and that's what you doing you just pushed it to the limit. Yes I did push my 90d to the limit I pushed it to the limit so much that it broke. Thanks to Cannon's repair shop they repaired my baby they got it looking brand new I appreciate it. I don't have an issue here I'm just stating claim. I don't feel like my 90 d is baking noise reduction I feel like it's what I do with it and at the time I shoot with it. Honestly I have took it out for a night run multiple times and I know how to reduce the noise to me it's the photographer it's not the camera. The Nikon z6iii. It's got more in it but guess what Nikon doesn't have a cinematic line they just bought red. On top of that it's running hot and the only thing running hot is the memory card so can you imagine your memory card melting on a video? My 90D gets warm but it doesn't get hot to where he told me so far that it quits. It tears on the battery a little bit but since I got two of them I'm flying with that. Even though I'm speaking to the phone I will put periods in here so it don't seem like one run on sentence. I have a bachelor's degree in photography a bachelor's degree in law. I'm also a marine it's in my camera go everywhere I go. I do believe there's other cameras out there because I used to shoot with a Sony back in the day but that's when I knew didn't know what Cannon could do and how beautiful Ken is colors are. I don't worship Cannon I just worship what they cameras can do. It's been a big part of my photography my videos it's just been a big part of my life. I tell you when you start with the rebel T2 you know what I'm talking about. I don't feel like it was a lot of stuff they had to put in r1 but they should have made the r1 kind of better than the r3 what a different megapixel sensor I remember they did make a 50 megapixel sensor. How good it actually was I couldn't tell you but during reviews on that personal camera everyone say it was perfect for landscape photography but the problem was it didn't do video is that really a problem no. Why is that not a problem because like I said Canon has a cinematic line where they don't have to push these little cameras far and I can respect that. For those who don't have a cinematic line you'll see them cramming stuff and a mirrorless body. And not checking the heat they wondering about Cannon's baked in noise reduction they should worry about cooling off their camera.

84fe1762-3b8d-4991-ad88-5fc72728181b.jpg

Announcements