cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WITH LCD SCREEN

LITTLEWILL21
Apprentice

HELLO I HAVE A CANON EOS 1DS MKII, IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LCD SCREEN! EVERYTIME I TAKE A SHOT THE PICTURE COMES BACK TO ME PINKISH/ REDISH COLOR  AND WHEN I EMPORT THEM TO MY COMPUTER THE ARE PINK ASWELL  WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.  No all caps please. 

It may be a corrupt card. First try reformatting card in camera. If that doesn't work try a new card. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

thank you sir , i just tried it but i didnt change anything.

If a new card didn't resolve the issue most likely camera needs repair. One last thing to try is resetting camera settings and clearing all custom settings in the Menu screens. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi there,

I agree with jrhoffman75, clearing the camera settings is the next best solution but if that does not resolve the issue then unfortunately it may be an indicator that there is a hardware issue with the CMOS sensor or the processor. Does this happen in both JPEG and RAW shooting?

yes it does 

Thank you.

Unfortunately if this happens in both JPEG and RAW shooting, and it shows on teh camera LCD as well as when you import your images to the computer, that would indicate a serious malfunction with the image sensor or processr which typically needs repair to resolve.

It is my understanding the there are no longer repair parts available for the EOS 1DS Mark II so Canon would not be able to service the item, but you may be able to replace the item at a discount through the Canon Upgrade Program. The sales department handles the Canon Upgrade Program and they can be reached Any day except Sunday 9am to 9pm EST at (800)385-2155.

Announcements