cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Mark II low price on Canon's Amazon page, eligibility for travel voucher promo

chiunko1
Apprentice

The EOS R6 Mk II is listed $200 cheaper than other Australian physical retailers. Is there a reason why?

I think there's also a promotion going on at the moment. $600 travel vouchers for any eligible purchases and the R6 Mk II is one of them. Are you able to claim the vouchers if it's purchased on Canon's Amazon page?

Anyone has experience with this?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

Canon doesn't have an Amazon page.  Amazon itself is an authorized reseller, and maintains its own "Canon store". 

Be very careful ordering from Amazon, ensure you are purchasing from "ships from and sold by Amazon" so you don't get a grey market or garage refurbished item.  

Canon has different promotions which vary by region.  As long as you are buying from an authorized dealer, any promotions should be honored.  If this is a concern, I'd check with the seller before purchase.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

AlexWhales
Apprentice

It sounds like you've found a great deal on the EOS R6 Mk II! The lower price might be due to a specific promotion, a retailer's pricing strategy, or even a limited-time sale. It's not uncommon for online platforms like Amazon to offer discounts that differ from brick-and-mortar stores.

Regarding the $600 travel voucher promotion, it's best to carefully check the terms and conditions. Typically, promotions like these require the product to be purchased through an authorized retailer. While Canon's Amazon page is often considered official, I’d recommend reaching out directly to Canon or checking their promotion details to ensure eligibility before making the purchase.

If anyone here has successfully claimed a voucher after purchasing from Amazon, your insights would be appreciated!

Announcements