cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R5 - does not connect to image.canon - always giving Err127

shailesh_raut
Apprentice

I have tried setting up image.canon multiple times and I always get message that setup is complete and stop/start the camera to start the photo upload automatically. (send photo automatically is enabled)

Any ideas what is going wrong?

official instruction is this - to try again to establish wi-fi connection. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

phoelscher
Apprentice

FIX.

Had same error initially. Changed Wifi to another one in the R5C's list of networks (some said 2chs, some 11chs, the one that worked had "44Chs") I also enabled TCP/IPv6 when asked. After restarting camera, I could finally upload straight to Gdrive. Transfer did take a good while though... 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Good morning.  For troubleshooting, have your husband change DNS to Google public DNS 8.8.8.8.  If you are using Cisco umbrella or cloudflare, etc, one of those might be the cause.  It's simple to do and the test should take 5 min start to finish.  I'd also temporarily disable IPv6 unless you're certain your ISP and hardware supports it.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Mylerna
Apprentice

will do thanks!

Announcements