cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 7D Mark II required manuals

eaglecoffee
Contributor

Does Canon ever answer these questions?  If not, this site is worthless.

14 REPLIES 14

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@EagleCoffee,

GPS Log File App...

See my reply in your other thread.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

normadel
Authority
Authority

It appears that Canon did not print a manual for the 7D Mk II. I found the same for my 6D. The manual is a PDF only. You can print it yourself, or go to eBay and you'll see numerous copies printed from the PDF and bound. 

This has been sorted Norman in a second thread that the OP created.  All good now! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

normadel
Authority
Authority

Well, another case of an OP creating multiple threads for the same thing. How is a helpful person to know that there is another thread which has already been satisfied?

Hi Norman:
If you go back through all of the postings in this thread, as one should do, you would see this was an issue right from the beginning.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements