cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital EOS Rebel

Cindym67
Contributor

Does anyone know if Canon has a "trade in" type program?  I have had my digital rebel since 2004 or 2005 (can't remember, it's been so long!)

I'd like to upgrade to a newer model, but my current camera is still in working order, although the auto flash does sort of "stutter" sometimes...weird.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK, you are looking at around a hundred bucks in good condition.  Good luck!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Cindym67
Contributor

thanks anyway....  Smiley Sad

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Cindym67!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry! The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If you've come across a problem that requires urgent assistance, we'd recommend contacting our technical support team by phone or email here - bitly.com/ContactCanon.  They will be happy to look into any possible options you have.

We hope this helps!

amfoto1
Authority

In the US there is a Canon Loyalty Program... discounts on a new or refurbished camera for sending in your old camera.  If interested, do an online search for the Loyalty Program to get the phone number. You have to call for more info.

However, if your camera is still working, you actually might get more selling it outright than you will in the form of a discount.

Alan Myers

San Jose, Calif., USA
"Walk softly and carry a big lens."
GEAR: 5DII, 7D(x2), 50D(x3), some other cameras, various lenses & accessories
FLICKR & PRINTROOM 

Thank you so much!  I will look into it, though you are probably right about selling it.  Smiley Happy

I appreciate the response!

How about giving it to some aspiring young photographer-to-be? Smiley Happy

EB

If I knew someone, I might consider that, but ultimately, I'd like to get something out of it towards the purchase of a newer model.  Smiley Happy

What model are we talking?

EB

it's a rebel 300D.  I got it for Christmas when it first came out.  

OK, you are looking at around a hundred bucks in good condition.  Good luck!

EB
Announcements