cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T7i Auto exposure Bracketing not working

bradleysdigital
Contributor

Hello, hoping someone can help?  I cannot get AEB to work on my T7i. It will let me select the exposure values above and below zero , but that is it. camera will not take 3 exposures.... only takes one exposure. and yes i have the drive mode set to low speed continuos. Ive tried everything PLEASE HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Have you tried the single drive mode?

bradleysdigital
Contributor
No have not tried single shot, as everything I have read tells you to use low speed continuous drive. I have tried high speed continuous and neither works... when I get home I will try single drive mode... thank you

On my t6S, when I use one iof the "combine multiple shot modes" I just use single shot and it automagically takes all 3.

Are you holding the button down?

Untitled.jpg

Hey Thanks for the help, i feel really stupid, either my remote shutter cable is bad or something, AEB works holding the camera button down, apparently i wasnt holding it long enough....works now , thanks alot

bradleysdigital
Contributor
Yes, using a remote shutter release cable, have tried it just using the camera button as well. I will try your idea of using single shot mode as soon as I get home... unfortunately I’m trapped at work... I’ll let you know
Announcements