Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R5

simplydavephoto
Apprentice

Dear Canon USA Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Dave with Simply Dave Photography and I am a professional photographer with over a decade of experience in the industry. Throughout my career, I have exclusively used Canon products, including the Canon EOS R, which has been an integral part of my work. My dedication to the Canon brand and my extensive experience with its technology make me an ideal candidate for a partnership focused on reviewing the Canon EOS R5.

Given my extensive background in photography and my commitment to Canon, I am excited about the opportunity to collaborate with Canon USA to test and review the Canon R5. I am particularly eager to explore and share the R5’s advanced features, capabilities, and performance in various real-world scenarios.

Here is a brief overview of what I propose for this collaboration:

1. Comprehensive Review:

• Detailed Testing: I will conduct a thorough evaluation of the Canon R5, including its image quality, autofocus performance, video capabilities, and usability in diverse shooting conditions.
  • Content Creation: I will create high-quality content showcasing the R5’s strengths and unique features. This will include detailed written reviews, high-resolution sample images, and engaging video content.
  • Comparative Analysis: Where relevant, I will compare the R5 with other models in Canon’s lineup, as well as competitor products, to provide a well-rounded perspective.

2. Promotion and Outreach:

• Social Media: I will leverage my established social media platforms to share my experiences and insights with a broad audience, including behind-the-scenes content and real-world applications of the R5. Instagram - @lovesimplydave +35k followers, Tiktok - Waveydavey22 10k+ followers
  • Photography Community: I will engage with the photography community through forums, workshops, and events to generate buzz and provide authentic feedback on the R5.

3. Feedback and Insights:

• Constructive Critique: I will provide detailed feedback on the R5, highlighting both its strengths and areas for improvement. This feedback can be invaluable for future product development and customer satisfaction.
  • User Experience: My review will include insights into how the R5 performs for professional photographers, focusing on aspects such as ergonomics, workflow integration, and overall user experience.

My commitment to Canon’s excellence and my extensive experience with Canon gear will ensure that the review is both insightful and relevant to other professional users. I am confident that this partnership will not only enhance Canon’s visibility in the photography community but also provide valuable feedback that can help shape future innovations.

Thank you for considering this proposal. I look forward to the possibility of collaborating with Canon USA and contributing to the promotion and evaluation of the Canon R5. Please feel free to contact me at [Removed personal info per Community Guidelines] to discuss this opportunity further. Also feel free to visit my professional site simplydavephotography.com

Best regards,

Dave

1 REPLY 1

SamanthaW

Hi there Dave!

While we do not accept this sort of request via the Canon Community, I can direct you to where you might have a better time submitting a request like this. Send me a DM and I'll get you the link! 

Thanks so much! 

Announcements